Developing Minds Preschool And Learning Center
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (302) 995-9611
- Developing Minds Preschool And Learning Center serves 32 students in grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten and is a member of the National Association for the Education of Young Children and the Other special emphasis association(s).
- The student:teacher of Developing Minds Preschool And Learning Center is 32:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||32:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$280|
|Tuition Notes||3 day program $265, 4 day Program $280, 5 day program $295. Kindergarten $315 per month|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wilmington Grades: NS-8 | 530 students
905 Milltown Rd
Wilmington, DE 19808
(302) 998-5525 1.2 NS-8
- Wilmington Grades: NS | 200 students
1700 Limestone Rd
Wilmington, DE 19804
(302) 999-0800 0.6 NS
- Wilmington Grades: PK-K | 35 students
5305 Limestone Rd
Wilmington, DE 19808
(302) 235-5701 3 PK-K
- Newark Grades: PK | 28 students
199 Polly Drummond Hill Road
Newark, DE 19711
(302) 731-7773 2.7 PK
My son love to go to school. Teachers are very good and kind, My son adores them. I am glad we found this school.
- Posted by Parent - bhh
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?