Tel: (972) 296-4725
- Our staff truly enjoys caring for children and all have the heart and dedication to making sure your child gets nothing but the best while in our care.
- Each day brings new fun activities and learning at our school and we enjoy the opportunity to be a part of your family's day.
- We love to watch the children grow and learn and so appreciate sharing that with all of our families.
- We strive for excellence in all that we do here and look forward to having your child in one of our classrooms.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Duncanville KinderCare, Texas' Rising Star Accredited Learning Center. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. It is our pleasure to provide a variety of exciting, stimulating activities each day to develop the whole child. We pride ourselves on working with you to develop you child socially, emotionally, physically and mentally to the very best of his or her ability. We will also build up your child's self-confidence and self-esteem with praise and positive redirections. Here at KinderCare, we believe it takes everyone involved working together to raise a child. Consider us to be an extension of your family. In addition to a safe, secure, and stimulating environment for your child to grow up in, you will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- Your child's safety is a top priority at KinderCare. The doors to our facility remain locked throughout the day. Children must be signed in and out upon arrival and departure. Children may be released only to those persons authorized in writing by th parent/guardian. Identification will be required when someone other than the parent or guardian will be picking up your child. Our teachers have all cleared local, state, and federal background checks, including fingerprinting. The staff has training in infant and child CPR and First Aid. We do routine fire, storm, and lock-down drills to prepare for the unexpected. Throughout the day, your child will be supervised at all times. No child is ever left unattended, even for a minute. Teachers have all been trained in supervision , discipline and guidance, and developmentally appropriate practices to ensure they understand the risks associated with the children in their care. If your child has food allergies or specific medical conditions, we will work with you to ensure your childs wellbeing while in our care. We want every child to feel safe, loved, and respected while at KinderCare.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- CCMS, NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Duncanville Grades: PK-K | 17 students
323 W. Wheatland Road
Duncanville, TX 75116
(972) 298-0011 0.9 PK-K
- Duncanville Grades: PK-K | 119 students
403 S Main St
Duncanville, TX 75116
(972) 298-5890 1 PK-K
- Dallas Grades: PK-5 | 235 students
7710 S Westmoreland Rd
Dallas, TX 75237
(972) 572-4262 2.2 PK-5
- Cedar Hill Grades: PK-3 | 38 students
820 E. Wintergreen Road
Cedar Hill, TX 75104 2.4 PK-3
- Cedar Hill Grades: 1-12 | 122 students
820 E Wintergreen Rd
Cedar Hill, TX 75104
(972) 293-9093 2.5 1-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?