Our staff truly enjoys caring for children and all have the heart and dedication to making sure your child gets nothing but the best while in our care.
Each day brings new fun activities and learning at our school and we enjoy the opportunity to be a part of your family's day.
We love to watch the children grow and learn and so appreciate sharing that with all of our families.
We strive for excellence in all that we do here and look forward to having your child in one of our classrooms.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Duncanville KinderCare, Texas' Rising Star Accredited Learning Center. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. It is our pleasure to provide a variety of exciting, stimulating activities each day to develop the whole child. We pride ourselves on working with you to develop you child socially, emotionally, physically and mentally to the very best of his or her ability. We will also build up your child's self-confidence and self-esteem with praise and positive redirections. Here at KinderCare, we believe it takes everyone involved working together to raise a child. Consider us to be an extension of your family. In addition to a safe, secure, and stimulating environment for your child to grow up in, you will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- Your child's safety is a top priority at KinderCare. The doors to our facility remain locked throughout the day. Children must be signed in and out upon arrival and departure. Children may be released only to those persons authorized in writing by th parent/guardian. Identification will be required when someone other than the parent or guardian will be picking up your child. Our teachers have all cleared local, state, and federal background checks, including fingerprinting. The staff has training in infant and child CPR and First Aid. We do routine fire, storm, and lock-down drills to prepare for the unexpected. Throughout the day, your child will be supervised at all times. No child is ever left unattended, even for a minute. Teachers have all been trained in supervision , discipline and guidance, and developmentally appropriate practices to ensure they understand the risks associated with the children in their care. If your child has food allergies or specific medical conditions, we will work with you to ensure your childs wellbeing while in our care. We want every child to feel safe, loved, and respected while at KinderCare.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- CCMS, NACCRRA
Endorse Duncanville-CedarRidge KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.