- Crossroads Academy serves 122 students in grades 1-12 and is a member of the National Independent Private Schools Association.
- The student:teacher of Crossroads Academy is 9:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Independent Private Schools Association|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||122 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lancaster Grades: PK-12 | 51 students
1311 Johns Ave
Lancaster, TX 75134
(972)218-7373 8.9 PK-12
- Addison Grades: PK-12 | 1316 students
4141 Spring Valley Road
Addison, TX 75001
(972)628-5400 22.8 PK-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.