Easley Presbyterian Weeday Kin
- The purpose of our Easley Presbyterian Weekday Kindergarten is to help each child grow in every way possible to be a creative, expressive, and well adjusted individual.
- We feel that maturity, at his/her own rate of speed without undue competition and pressure, will enable the child to develop spiritually, emotionally, intellectually, socially, and physically in a manner that will help make him/her a better person throughout life.
- Easley Presbyterian Church Kindergarten admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
- It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Institute for Independent Education|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||52 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Easley Grades: PK-12 | 67 students
461 Saco Lowell Rd
Easley, SC 29640
(864)855-8000 2.1 PK-12
- Pickens Grades: PK-12 | 196 students
107 Mauldin Lake Rd
Pickens, SC 29671
(864)878-6959 6.4 PK-12
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.