Easley Presbyterian Weeday Kin
- The purpose of our Easley Presbyterian Weekday Kindergarten is to help each child grow in every way possible to be a creative, expressive, and well adjusted individual.
- We feel that maturity, at his/her own rate of speed without undue competition and pressure, will enable the child to develop spiritually, emotionally, intellectually, socially, and physically in a manner that will help make him/her a better person throughout life.
- Easley Presbyterian Church Kindergarten admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
- It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Institute for Independent Education|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||52 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Easley Grades: PK-12 | 67 students
461 Saco Lowell Rd
Easley, SC 29640
(864)855-8000 2.1 PK-12
- Pickens Grades: PK-12 | 196 students
107 Mauldin Lake Rd
Pickens, SC 29671
(864)878-6959 6.4 PK-12
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.