Easley Christian School
- Easley Christian School's objective is to give Christian children a quality education with godly insights and perspectives. Not only is the Bible taught as a subject, but its principles are brought forth and examined in every area of intellectual and social interest as well.
- At ECS we believe that the Christian school is an extension of a God-fearing, Christ-centered home and is not to be perceived as a substitute for what God has determined to be parental responsibility in rearing the children that God has loaned to them.
- Therefore, it is this school's desire to work, by God's grace, with parents in rearing and adequately educating children. The goal of this school is to train the youth of today in the highest principles of Christian leadership, self-discipline, individual responsibility, personal integrity, punctuality, and good citizenship.
- ECS stands without apology for the whole Bible and all the truth, principles, standards, methods, and philosophies contained in Scripture.
- ECS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national or ethnic origin.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||67 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||7 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Polo and khaki slacks (men) or skirts (ladies))
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,200|
|Tuition Notes||9th-12th grades. Lower grades are slightly less. Registration, matriculation, activity, and book fees total a maximum of $665 (less for lower grades).|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Dr. Derick Pardee, administrator|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
- Easley Christian School is a K3-12th grade Christian school with a mission to assist Christian families in rearing their children to love and serve Christ while also preparing for whatever vocation God would choose for them. We know that we are more effective in our mission when parents are faithful and active in their church. Students entering 7th grade and above are asked to share their testimony of salvation through Jesus Christ.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
EasleyGrades: PK-12 | 30 students
501 Old Liberty Rd.
Easley, SC 29640
GreenvilleGrades: PK-12 | 1074 students
1700 Wade Hampton Blvd
Greenville, SC 29614
EasleyGrades: PK-K | 52 students
200 S 1st St
Easley, SC 29640
AndersonGrades: PK-12 | 190 students
303 Simpson Road
Anderson, SC 29621
GreenvilleGrades: PK-12 | 87 students
3931 White Horse Road
Greenville, SC 29611
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017