Easley Christian School
- Easley Christian School's objective is to give Christian children a quality education with godly insights and perspectives. Not only is the Bible taught as a subject, but its principles are brought forth and examined in every area of intellectual and social interest as well.
- At ECS we believe that the Christian school is an extension of a God-fearing, Christ-centered home and is not to be perceived as a substitute for what God has determined to be parental responsibility in rearing the children that God has loaned to them.
- Therefore, it is this school's desire to work, by God's grace, with parents in rearing and adequately educating children. The goal of this school is to train the youth of today in the highest principles of Christian leadership, self-discipline, individual responsibility, personal integrity, punctuality, and good citizenship.
- ECS stands without apology for the whole Bible and all the truth, principles, standards, methods, and philosophies contained in Scripture.
- ECS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national or ethnic origin.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||79 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||7 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Polo shirts and khaki slacks (men) or skirts (ladies))
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,450|
|Tuition Notes||7th-12th grades. Lower grades are slightly less. Registration, matriculation, activity, and book fees total a maximum of $725 (less for lower grades).|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mr. John Swaffer, Jr., administrator|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Golf, VolleyballBasketball, Golf,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Bible Quizzing, Yearbook Staff
Arts and Music Programs:
Private Music Lessons
- Easley Christian School is a K3-12th grade Christian school with a mission to assist Christian families in rearing their children to love and serve Christ while also preparing for whatever vocation God would choose for them. We know that we are more effective in our mission when parents are faithful and active in their church. Students entering 7th grade and above are asked to share their testimony of salvation through Jesus Christ.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Easley Grades: PK-K | 52 students
200 S 1st St
Easley, SC 29640
(864)859-0737 2.1 PK-K
- Greenville Grades: PK-12 | 83 students
630 Farrs Bridge Road
Greenville, SC 29611
(864)246-1055 7.1 PK-12
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.