Easley Christian School
- Easley Christian School's objective is to give Christian children a quality education with godly insights and perspectives. Not only is the Bible taught as a subject, but its principles are brought forth and examined in every area of intellectual and social interest as well.
- At ECS we believe that the Christian school is an extension of a God-fearing, Christ-centered home and is not to be perceived as a substitute for what God has determined to be parental responsibility in rearing the children that God has loaned to them.
- Therefore, it is this school's desire to work, by God's grace, with parents in rearing and adequately educating children. The goal of this school is to train the youth of today in the highest principles of Christian leadership, self-discipline, individual responsibility, personal integrity, punctuality, and good citizenship.
- ECS stands without apology for the whole Bible and all the truth, principles, standards, methods, and philosophies contained in Scripture.
- ECS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national or ethnic origin.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||67 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||7 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Polo and khaki slacks (men) or skirts (ladies))
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,200|
|Tuition Notes||9th-12th grades. Lower grades are slightly less. Registration, matriculation, activity, and book fees total a maximum of $665 (less for lower grades).|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Dr. Derick Pardee, administrator|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
- Easley Christian School is a K3-12th grade Christian school with a mission to assist Christian families in rearing their children to love and serve Christ while also preparing for whatever vocation God would choose for them. We know that we are more effective in our mission when parents are faithful and active in their church. Students entering 7th grade and above are asked to share their testimony of salvation through Jesus Christ.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- EasleyGrades: PK-12 | 30 students
501 Old Liberty Rd.
Easley, SC 29640
- AndersonGrades: PK-12
3902 Liberty Highway
Anderson, SC 29621
- PickensGrades: PK-12 | 175 students
107 Mauldin Lake Rd
Pickens, SC 29671
- GreenvilleGrades: PK-12 | 1145 students
1700 Wade Hampton Blvd
Greenville, SC 29614
- EasleyGrades: PK-K | 52 students
200 S 1st St
Easley, SC 29640
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.