Tabernacle Christian School
- Top Ranked SC School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 110 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,650
- Acceptance rate: 80%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Approved school uniform
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Arts and Music Programs:
Academy of Arts Production
- Tabernacle Christian School is a traditional Christian school in its spiritual emphasis and quality academics.
- TCS seeks to serve families; who are concerned about the salvation and spiritual growth of their children, who desire a distinctly Christian enviornment in which their children are safe and can learn, who desire an opportunity and assistence to fulfill their God-given responsibilities to teach and train their children in the 'nurture and admonition of the Lord.'
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Tabernacle Christian School cost?
Tabernacle Christian School's tuition is approximately $4,650 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Tabernacle Christian School?
The acceptance rate of Tabernacle Christian School is 80%, which is lower than the national average of 90%. Tabernacle Christian School's acceptance rate is ranked among the top private schools in South Carolina with low acceptance rates.
What sports does Tabernacle Christian School offer?
Tabernacle Christian School offers 2 interscholastic sports: Basketball and Volleyball.
What is Tabernacle Christian School's ranking?
Tabernacle Christian School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in South Carolina for: Lowest average acceptance rates.
When is the application deadline for Tabernacle Christian School?
The application deadline for Tabernacle Christian School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Tabernacle Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards