St Anthony Of Padua Catholic School
5.00 (1 review)
- Founded in 1951 as a Black American Franciscan school, St. Anthony of Padua provides a high quality Catholic education.
- Welcoming students Pre-K through 6th Grade from all cultures, we are committed to respect for each person, celebrating our diversity.
- All charged with this mission strive to create in each student a desire for life-long learning and a commitment to being a builder of the Kingdom of God.
- The faculty and staff of St. Anthony School participate in a sacred trust which has been given to us by God.
- This trust means that we work with you in providing your child with an education for life.
- It means the formation of the whole person – mind, soul and body.
- St. Anthony of Padua Catholic School believes in meeting the needs of the whole student through solid educational instruction, discipline, and growth in developing a positive self-image.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||160 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
We love St Anthony school in Greenville SC. My daughter is currently enrolled in the k-3 program. My daughter loves school! When she gets home from school she talks about all the activities and learning that has take place throughout the school day. My daughters speech and vocabulary has improved a lot as well. Everyone at this school is very nice and most of they all love the kids. From the gentlemen that assist the kids getting out of the car in the mornings to the teachers. This school is beautiful in the inside and the tuition is priced affordable for working families. We also love the late stay option. The children are always learning something new, doing fun activities and even traveling. We would recommend this school and are very happy with our choice.
- Posted by Parent - Quasynda Lindsay
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.