Bob Jones Academy
Bob Jones Academy Photo #2 - Students at Bob Jones Academy have opportunities to get involved in competitive intramural athletics. Boys select from soccer and basketball.
- Bob Jones Academy offers K3 through 12th grade education.
- BJA exists to assist like-minded Christian parents in challenging students to love Jesus Christ, to embrace God's truth, to exercise integrity, to pursue excellence and to serve others.
- Everything at BJA, from academics to sports to community ministries, is designed to help students become more effective followers of Jesus Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||1189 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||88 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average ACT score||25|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(School Uniform; slacks and collared shirts for boys; slacks, dresses or skirts and tops for girls)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Aug. 1 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,200|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mr. Brandon Autry|
|Admissions Associate||Mrs. Tami Bucholtz|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Soccer,
- Infants through Grade 12. Distinctly biblical education within a fun atmosphere2. High ratio of staff to children which ensures that your child will receive individual love and attention. CPR and first aid-certified teachers K3 - Grade 12. Developmentally appropriate curriculum anchored in a biblical worldview with active, hands-on learning. In addition to core subjects, weekly classes in art, music, Spanish, physical education and library. Half-day or full-day sessions for K3, K4 and K5. Daily Bible instruction that encourages Christian character traits, such as kindness, self-discipline and honesty. Exceptional academic program with a wide variety of subjects. In addition to core subjects, weekly classes in art, music, Spanish, physical education and computer. Extracurricular opportunities, such as choir, orchestra, music lessons, field trips, a science fair and more. Grades 6 - 12 have access to Bob Jones University facilities. Regular chapel services and Bible classes focused on developing each student`s personal walk with God. Varsity and junior varsity sports. Strong music program including group classes, private lessons, choir and orchestra. High-performing interscholastic mock trial and speech and debate teams for grades 9 through 12.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greenville Grades: PK-12 | 83 students
630 Farrs Bridge Road
Greenville, SC 29611
(864)246-1055 5.4 PK-12
- Simpsonville Grades: NS-12 | 1063 students
2211 Woodruff Rd
Simpsonville, SC 29681
(864)234-7595 8.2 NS-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.