Christ Church Episcopal Preschool
- Christ Church Episcopal Preschool promotes skills and competencies needed for optimum success in learning and development for young children.
- We embrace the educational philosophy of Jean Piaget who maintained that intellectual learning progresses in different stages in a child's development.
- For this reason, every aspect of CCEP's curriculum incorporates developmentally appropriate, multi-sensory learning methods that encourage high academic standards and foster creativity.
- CCEP also believes that the nurturing of healthy social development in children begins with providing a safe and loving environment for them to grow and learn.
- Such secure environments produce a trusting personality that contributes to the social foundation necessary for becoming a responsible and a contributing member of society.
- We also believe that integral to child development is spiritual growth.
- We are committed to teaching the children the truths about the Christian faith.
- The mission of Christ Church Episcopal Preschool is to provide a quality preschool education in a structured Christian environment that meets the intellectual, physical, social, emotional and spiritual needs of infants to children six years of age.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||61 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||31:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greenville Grades: PK-8 | 312 students
200 W Washington St
Greenville, SC 29601
(864)235-0122 0.3 PK-8
- Mauldin Grades: PK-10 | 169 students
205-b E. Butler Rd.
Mauldin, SC 29662
(864)288-8613 6.9 PK-10
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.