Montessori School Of Mauldin
School operates from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday through Friday.Montessori Educational programs start around 8:00 am.
School also has a summer program and an after-school Program to meet the needs of working parents.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-10
- Enrollment: 169 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Montessori School Of Mauldin ranks among the top 20% of private schools in South Carolina for:
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 17%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Centrally located on East Butler Road in Mauldin.
- Located about 200 feet away from the road for safety.
- Located away from High Voltage Power Lines for safety.
- Experienced, certified staff including some with masters degree.
- Age appropriate playgrounds for children.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Montessori School Of Mauldin?
The application deadline for Montessori School Of Mauldin is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Montessori School Of Mauldin. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.