Mauldin United Methodist Preschool & Kindergarten
- Mauldin United Methodist Preschool & Kindergarten serves 131 students in grades Nursery/Preschool and is a member of the State or regional independent school association.
- The student:teacher of Mauldin United Methodist Preschool & Kindergarten is 10:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Methodist.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||131 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Mauldin United Methodist Preschool & Kindergarten is Montessori School Of Mauldin (0.2 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mauldin Grades: PK-10 | 145 students
205-b E. Butler Rd.
Mauldin, SC 29662
(864)288-8613 0.2 PK-10
- Mauldin Grades: PK-5 | 317 students
150 S Main St
Mauldin, SC 29662 0.3 PK-5
- Mauldin Grades: 1-5 | 56 students
205b East Butler Road
Mauldin, SC 29662
(864)288-8613 0.4 1-5
- Conestee Grades: K-11 | 26 students
145 2nd Street
Conestee, SC 29636
(864)277-1175 2.6 K-11
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.