Our Saviour Lutheran Preschool
- Our Saviour Lutheran Day School attempts to maintain the highest standards.
- The curriculum is organized to be in compliance with the recommendations of the South Carolina Departmentof Education.
- The teachers are able to give much more personalized attention to each student due to small class sizes.
- Classes are held in a loving, caring Christian environment with positive encouragement.
- Efforts are constantly being made to upgrade this school with the addition of new materials and equipment.
Our Saviour Lutheran Preschool places among the top 20% of private schools in South Carolina for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- School History Oldest founding date
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Religious Affiliation||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (formerly AELC, ALC, or LCA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||25 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||K2: 2 days: $130 monthly (T-Th) 3 days: $195 monthly (TWTh) 5 days: $325 monthlyK3: 3 days: $180 monthly (T-W-Th) 4 days: $260 monthly (T-W-Th-F) 5 days: $320 monthlyK4: 4 days: $260 monthly (T-W-Th-F) 5 days: $320 monthlyAll K3 & K4 four and five day options include Amazing Athletes.Lunch Bunch 12-1 PM: $80 monthly (Parents will provide lunch)|
|Admissions Director||Kathy Franks|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Tap/Ballet Instruction for 3-5 year olds|
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Message us to schedule a tour! 864.268.4714 or OSLPreschool14@gmail.com www.oursaviourlutheranpreschool.com K2: 2 days: $130 monthly (T-Th) 3 days: $195 monthly (TWTh) 5 days: $325 monthly K3: 3 days: $180 monthly (T-W-Th) 4 days: $260 monthly (T-W-Th-F) 5 days: $320 monthly K4: 4 days: $260 monthly (T-W-Th-F) 5 days: $320 monthly All K3 & K4 four and five day options include Amazing Athletes. Lunch Bunch 12-1 PM: $80 monthly (Parents will provide lunch) Doors open at 8:30 AM for drop off. The preschool day is 9 AM - 12 PM. Kids will also have Art, Character Ed, and Chapel weekly. Extra Curricular extras offered after the preschool day are Soccer Shots of the Upstate and Dancing Little Stars SC.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greenville Grades: PK-K | 93 students
7 Shannon Dr
Greenville, SC 29615
(864)268-5028 1 PK-K
- Greenville Grades: PK-K | 117 students
1050 Edwards Rd
Greenville, SC 29615
(864)292-0194 0.7 PK-K
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.