Our Saviour Lutheran Preschool
- Our Saviour Lutheran Day School attempts to maintain the highest standards.
- The curriculum is organized to be in compliance with the recommendations of the South Carolina Departmentof Education.
- The teachers are able to give much more personalized attention to each student due to small class sizes.
- Classes are held in a loving, caring Christian environment with positive encouragement.
- Efforts are constantly being made to upgrade this school with the addition of new materials and equipment.
Our Saviour Lutheran Preschool places among the top 20% of private schools in South Carolina for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Religious Affiliation||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (formerly AELC, ALC, or LCA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||25 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||K2: 2 days: $130 monthly (T-Th) 3 days: $195 monthly (TWTh) 5 days: $325 monthlyK3: 3 days: $180 monthly (T-W-Th) 4 days: $260 monthly (T-W-Th-F) 5 days: $320 monthlyK4: 4 days: $260 monthly (T-W-Th-F) 5 days: $320 monthlyAll K3 & K4 four and five day options include Amazing Athletes.Lunch Bunch 12-1 PM: $80 monthly (Parents will provide lunch)|
|Admissions Director||Kathy Franks|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Tap/Ballet Instruction for 3-5 year olds|
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Message us to schedule a tour! 864.268.4714 or OSLPreschool14@gmail.com www.oursaviourlutheranpreschool.com K2: 2 days: $130 monthly (T-Th) 3 days: $195 monthly (TWTh) 5 days: $325 monthly K3: 3 days: $180 monthly (T-W-Th) 4 days: $260 monthly (T-W-Th-F) 5 days: $320 monthly K4: 4 days: $260 monthly (T-W-Th-F) 5 days: $320 monthly All K3 & K4 four and five day options include Amazing Athletes. Lunch Bunch 12-1 PM: $80 monthly (Parents will provide lunch) Doors open at 8:30 AM for drop off. The preschool day is 9 AM - 12 PM. Kids will also have Art, Character Ed, and Chapel weekly. Extra Curricular extras offered after the preschool day are Soccer Shots of the Upstate and Dancing Little Stars SC.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greenville Grades: PK-K | 93 students
7 Shannon Dr
Greenville, SC 29615
(864)268-5028 1 PK-K
- Greenville Grades: PK-K | 117 students
1050 Edwards Rd
Greenville, SC 29615
(864)292-0194 0.7 PK-K
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.