Hidden Treasure Christian School
- Hidden Treasure Christian School has been providing young people with a unique program of special education since it was founded in 1981.
- Hidden Treasure Christian School is a ministry of special education.
- We help children with disabilities discover their abilities and accomplish the purpose for which they were created.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Council for Exceptional Children
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Asperger, Dyslexia, ADD/ADHD, Learning Differences|
|Total Students||68 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||6 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Scholarships available|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greer Grades: PK-12 | 72 students
101 Calvary St
Greer, SC 29650
(864)877-5555 7 PK-12
- Taylors Grades: NS-12 | 33 students
110 Old Rutherford Rd
Taylors, SC 29687
(864)877-8061 4 NS-12
- Columbia Grades: 1-12 | 104 students
1500 Hallbrook Dr
Columbia, SC 29209
(803)695-1400 103.9 1-12
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.