First Presbyterian Academy
First Presbyterian Academy Photo #2 - Our teachers are dedicated to a loving, Christ-centered environment.
- IGNITE...INFUSE...IMPACT The school IGNITES a passion for learning and INFUSES God's Word as a lens to view all aspects of t...he world so our students may grow to IMPACT the community and world beyond.
- The Academy is in the heart of downtown Greenville, and it serves families in the Upstate of South Carolina.
- Our learning environment is designed to develop the whole child by offering opportunities for each student to grow academically, spiritually, and socially.
- As an evangelical school, the Academy is open to all students regardless of their religious background.
- All teachers are dedicated, Christian professionals who seek to model a biblical, Christian life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||312 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniform Required in Elementary and Middle School)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is dependent upon age and number of days per week child is in attendance.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Joanna Reese|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Golf, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Bricks 4 Kidz, Chess Club, Computer Club, Cooking Clubs, Fishing Club, Horseback riding, Junior Robotics
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Happy Feet Soccer, Tennis
- Small class sizes
- Biblical world view for all subjects
- Academically Challenging Program
- Dedicated Teachers
- STEM Lab
- Spanish, Visual Art, Music, P.E., Theatre, Chess, & various other related arts classes
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greenville Grades: PK-8 | 431 students
207 Mitchell Rd
Greenville, SC 29615
(864)268-2210 4.9 PK-8
- Greenville Grades: PK-12 | 93 students
3931 White Horse Road
Greenville, SC 29611
(864)269-2760 2.6 PK-12
- Greenville Grades: PK-12 | 90 students
630 Farrs Bridge Road
Greenville, SC 29611
(684)246-1055 5.1 PK-12
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.