The teachers and staff at the Eau Claire KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
We have many long term staff that provide the children with the consistency and dedication that they deserve.
The majority of our teachers have their Child Development Associate's credential, Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Early Childhood Education.
We all believe in continuing education and we support our teachers growth within the education field.
Many of our teachers are continuing their education in the field that they are so dedicated to early childhood.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Fairfax KinderCare Learning Center in Eau Claire (serving families in Eau Claire, Altoona, Menomonie, and the surrounding Chippewa Valley. We are excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. Here at the Eau Claire KinderCare, we take great joy and pride in knowing how important we are to your child's development. We feel that it truly does take a community to raise a child and we are honored that so many families in the Chippewa Valley utilize us to meet their child care (preschool) needs. Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support and direction from a team of early childhood experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- KinderCare Learning Center offers all the children a safe and secure environment. Our building is secured with a entry code that is given to all the families when they enroll. We have a fenced in playground area and we exceed all licensing safety requirements. Our team members are all certified in CPR and First Aid.
- Hours Of Operation: 5:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- County Assistance and Children's Miricale Network, State and NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Eau Claire KinderCare?
The application deadline for Eau Claire KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Eau Claire KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.