Educational Enrichment Center
- Educational Enrichment Center, Inc. is a state licensed, full day education program for children of working parents, and was the first childcare center in Delaware to be nationally accredited.
- EEC, Inc. has also received the Governor's Award for Excellence.
- The Center serves children from infancy to six years of age.
- Children are accepted regardless of race, color, or creed. We believe that a successful early childhood program helps a child to develop a strong sense of self it teaches a child to like himself because he is worthy of being liked, it gives a child confidence in himself by reinforcing his ability to succeed, it teaches him to function in social situations and to find pleasure in relationships with other children, it teaches a child to like teachers, because teachers like him.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||44 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||44:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- NewarkGrades: NS-8 | 1118 students
1300 Paper Mill Road
Newark, DE 19711
- WilmingtonGrades: PK-12 | 530 students
1106 Pennsylvania Ave
Wilmington, DE 19806
- WilmingtonGrades: K | 90 students
1920 Rockland Rd
Wilmington, DE 19803
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.