Educational Enrichment Center
Tel: (302) 478-8697
- Educational Enrichment Center, Inc. is a state licensed, full day education program for children of working parents, and was the first childcare center in Delaware to be nationally accredited.
- EEC, Inc. has also received the Governor's Award for Excellence.
- The Center serves children from infancy to six years of age.
- Children are accepted regardless of race, color, or creed. We believe that a successful early childhood program helps a child to develop a strong sense of self it teaches a child to like himself because he is worthy of being liked, it gives a child confidence in himself by reinforcing his ability to succeed, it teaches him to function in social situations and to find pleasure in relationships with other children, it teaches a child to like teachers, because teachers like him.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||44 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||44:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wilmington Grades: K | 90 students
1920 Rockland Rd
Wilmington, DE 19803
(302) 654-9120 1.5 K
- Wilmington Grades: PK-K | 102 students
2848 Grubb Rd
Wilmington, DE 19810
(302) 529-9259 2.3 PK-K
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.