Educational Enrichment Center
- Educational Enrichment Center, Inc. is a state licensed, full day education program for children of working parents, and was the first childcare center in Delaware to be nationally accredited.
- EEC, Inc. has also received the Governor's Award for Excellence.
- The Center serves children from infancy to six years of age.
- Children are accepted regardless of race, color, or creed. We believe that a successful early childhood program helps a child to develop a strong sense of self it teaches a child to like himself because he is worthy of being liked, it gives a child confidence in himself by reinforcing his ability to succeed, it teaches him to function in social situations and to find pleasure in relationships with other children, it teaches a child to like teachers, because teachers like him.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||44 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||44:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wilmington Grades: K | 90 students
1920 Rockland Rd
Wilmington, DE 19803
(302)654-9120 1.5 K
- Wilmington Grades: PK-K | 94 students
2848 Grubb Rd
Wilmington, DE 19810
(302)529-9259 2.3 PK-K
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.