St. Mary Magdalen School
- The Saint Mary Magdalen School Community strives to faithfully carry out the example of Christ through education, service and worship.
- Educationally, the challenge of academic excellence is pursued in a stimulating, God-centered environment.
- Service is evidenced by our commitment to on-going outreach programs while educating ourselves and sensitizing our students to the needs of others.
- Worship is expressed through sacraments, prayer services and personal devotions.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||545 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wilmington Grades: PK-8 | 506 students
1000 Shipley Road
Wilmington, DE 19803
(302) 764-0977 1.8 PK-8
- Cary Grades: K-12 | 817 students
1330 Old Apex Rd
Cary, NC 27513
(919) 303-2560 329.9 K-12
- Cary Grades: PK-8 | 522 students
810 High House Rd
Cary, NC 27513
(919) 468-6150 329.5 PK-8
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.