St. Mary Magdalen School
- The Saint Mary Magdalen School Community strives to faithfully carry out the example of Christ through education, service and worship.
- Educationally, the challenge of academic excellence is pursued in a stimulating, God-centered environment.
- Service is evidenced by our commitment to on-going outreach programs while educating ourselves and sensitizing our students to the needs of others.
- Worship is expressed through sacraments, prayer services and personal devotions.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||543 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WilmingtonGrades: PK-8 | 512 students
1000 Shipley Road
Wilmington, DE 19803
WilmingtonGrades: PK-12 | 210 students
2510 Marsh Road
Wilmington, DE 19810
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?