- The Saint Mary Magdalen School Community strives to faithfully carry out the example of Christ through education, service and worship.
- Educationally, the challenge of academic excellence is pursued in a stimulating, God-centered environment.
- Service is evidenced by our commitment to on-going outreach programs while educating ourselves and sensitizing our students to the needs of others.
- Worship is expressed through sacraments, prayer services and personal devotions.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||543 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WilmingtonGrades: PK-8 | 512 students
1000 Shipley Road
Wilmington, DE 19803
WilmingtonGrades: PK-12 | 210 students
2510 Marsh Road
Wilmington, DE 19810
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.