- Established in 1970, Escambia Academy provides a quality education for students in K-4 through twelfth grade.
- Escambia Academy is a nonprofit organization governed by an elected Board of Directors.
- Escambia Academy's mission is to provide a solid foundation through a quality, well-rounded educational experience in a safe, Christian environment support by a fully accredited academic program that is dedicated to the students' intellectual and personal growth and development.
- This mission is driven by dedicated faculty and staff who continue to work hard to update and revise our curriculum and teaching methods to ensure that our students have a smooth transition into young adulthood and into the college and/or career of their choice.
- Providing balance in a student's life is always a challenge, and the board, faculty, staff and parents work tirelessly to maintain both strong academic and athletic programs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Alabama Association of Independent Schools (AAIS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2012, 2013, 2014|
|Total Students||235 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
You fined a graduating student for wearing a feather,it's against your rules,how many muslims have you finded for wearing their headgear & No I would not support your school.Loyality & Integrity starts here.Retired NCO
- Posted by Parent - prots