Faith Baptist Christian School
For over 35 years Faith Baptist Christian School has partnered with parents in the Pekin and surrounding areas to lay the foundation for a God-centered life.
We believethat education should go beyond books and classrooms. A well-rounded education will meet the needs of students in all four life areas; spiritual, social, academic, and physical.
FBCS offers half and whole day programs for three... and four year olds.
A phonics-based reading program helps pre-schoolers begin to read.A full-day, five-day-a-week K5 program enables students to read before leaving kindergarten.Small class size encourages personal teacher attention and maximum learning at all grade levels.Junior/Senior High electives include fine arts, drama, and interscholastic sports.FBCS is a member of the American Association of Christian Schools and the Illinois Association of Christian Schools.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 85 students
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 34%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Faith Baptist Christian School's mission is to partner with families in educating students through a Bible-centered curriculum to foster academic excellence and spiritual growth in preparation for ongoing ministry and education.
- Our vision is to produce graduates who are:
- *academically prepared to be successful in college or a career.
- *dedicated to daily living based on the priniciples of God's Word.
- *active and serving in their local churches.
- *committed to strong Christian families and Christian education.
- *leaders in their communities, churches, and places of employment.
Endorse Faith Baptist Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Ways To Protect Your Child From Bullying
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.
Marketing Your School: Welcoming New Students
Why is welcoming students so important? Because it makes new students and their families feel that they are part of the school community from Day 1. More about this valuable marketing tool here.