Farmington KinderCare Photo #8 - This playground is utilized by our Preschool, Kindergarten and School-Age Program. This playground has a large climbing structure with a cushioned padding underneath. You will also find a canopy for shade, a balance beam, picnic tables, a sandbox, tricycles, sensory activities and plenty of grass space for running.
Farmington KinderCare Photo #9 - This playground is utilize by our Discovery Preschool Program. On this playground you will find ample grass space to run, tricycles with a bike path, a sandbox, sensory activities, multiple play houses and plenty of toys for the children to take out and play.
Farmington KinderCare Photo #10 - This playground is utilized by our Toddler Classrooms and our Older Infants. On this playground there are two climbing structures with a cushioned padding underneath. There are also push toys with a sidewalk path. Shade is available to the children underneath the canopy where you will also find picnic tables for the children to sit.
- Our team of Early Childhood Educators strive to provide the highest quality of care for each child entering our program.
- Each child is important to us and our teachers strive to make their first school experience the best one yet! Education is important to us not only for the children but for our teachers.
- All of our teachers hold either a Bachelors Degree, Associates Degree, Head Teachers Certificate or a Child Development Associate Credential.
- KinderCare is dedicated to our team of teachers and we think it's important that are teachers recieve training each year.
- All of teachers participate in professional development days. These days are used to enrich our teachers with new and exciting ideas to bring back to their classrooms.
- Safety in our classrooms is also important. Our teachers are well prepared for emergencies because they are all First Aid & CPR Certified as well as Epi-Pen & Medication Certified.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||55 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Welcome to our Farmington KinderCare Webpage! We are so excited for you to visit our page and become familiar with all of the wonderful opportunies we have to offer to your child(ren). Take a moment to view our photos so you can have a sneak peak of what our center and classrooms look like. We are also excited to introduce you to our passionate team of teachers. All of us look forward to meeting you and your child(ren).
Choosing a childcare facility is a hard decision, we'd like to thank you for considering our school. As you and your child(ren) walk through our school high quality programming will be evident in each of our classrooms. We are confident that our school will meet all your families needs and expecations.
- The safety of your child(ren) is our number one priority here at our center. As you enter our building you will see that the door is secured with a security keypad. Our building is fully gated in and the doors to our outside play areas are always locked once our children and classrooms return inside from their outdoor play. Your child will always be in the hands of a caregiver who is both First Aid and CPR Certified. Half hour child, name to face attendance is conducted to ensure the safety of your child(ren). Emergency evacuation procedures are practiced on a monthly basis to ensure in any event that your child is safe and secure. We hold all of our security features and plans to the highest standard to make sure that your child is fully protected in any situation.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Care For Kids (can help families with applications including printing, faxing and helping to fill it ou), NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Farmington Grades: 9-12 | 313 students
60 Main Street
Farmington, CT 06032
(860)409-3500 1.5 9-12
- New Britain Grades: 6-8 | 111 students
30 Pendleton Road
New Britain, CT 06053
(860)225-8720 2.7 6-8
- Farmington Grades: NS-K
6 Bridgewater Road
Farmington, CT 06032
(860)674-4323 2.9 NS-K
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.