Farmington KinderCare Photo #8 - This playground is utilized by our Preschool, Kindergarten and School-Age Program. This playground has a large climbing structure with a cushioned padding underneath. You will also find a canopy for shade, a balance beam, picnic tables, a sandbox, tricycles, sensory activities and plenty of grass space for running.
Farmington KinderCare Photo #9 - This playground is utilize by our Discovery Preschool Program. On this playground you will find ample grass space to run, tricycles with a bike path, a sandbox, sensory activities, multiple play houses and plenty of toys for the children to take out and play.
Farmington KinderCare Photo #10 - This playground is utilized by our Toddler Classrooms and our Older Infants. On this playground there are two climbing structures with a cushioned padding underneath. There are also push toys with a sidewalk path. Shade is available to the children underneath the canopy where you will also find picnic tables for the children to sit.
Our team of Early Childhood Educators strive to provide the highest quality of care for each child entering our program.
Each child is important to us and our teachers strive to make their first school experience the best one yet! Education is important to us not only for the children but for our teachers.
All of our teachers hold either a Bachelors Degree, Associates Degree, Head Teachers Certificate or a Child Development Associate Credential.
KinderCare is dedicated to our team of teachers and we think it's important that are teachers recieve training each year.
All of teachers participate in professional development days. These days are used to enrich our teachers with new and exciting ideas to bring back to their classrooms.
Safety in our classrooms is also important. Our teachers are well prepared for emergencies because they are all First Aid & CPR Certified as well as Epi-Pen & Medication Certified.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 55 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Welcome to our Farmington KinderCare Webpage! We are so excited for you to visit our page and become familiar with all of the wonderful opportunies we have to offer to your child(ren). Take a moment to view our photos so you can have a sneak peak of what our center and classrooms look like. We are also excited to introduce you to our passionate team of teachers. All of us look forward to meeting you and your child(ren).
Choosing a childcare facility is a hard decision, we'd like to thank you for considering our school. As you and your child(ren) walk through our school high quality programming will be evident in each of our classrooms. We are confident that our school will meet all your families needs and expecations.
- The safety of your child(ren) is our number one priority here at our center. As you enter our building you will see that the door is secured with a security keypad. Our building is fully gated in and the doors to our outside play areas are always locked once our children and classrooms return inside from their outdoor play. Your child will always be in the hands of a caregiver who is both First Aid and CPR Certified. Half hour child, name to face attendance is conducted to ensure the safety of your child(ren). Emergency evacuation procedures are practiced on a monthly basis to ensure in any event that your child is safe and secure. We hold all of our security features and plans to the highest standard to make sure that your child is fully protected in any situation.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Care For Kids (can help families with applications including printing, faxing and helping to fill it ou), NACCRRA
Endorse Farmington KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.