Our team of teachers brings diversity, dedication, passion and over one hundred years of combined experience in Early Childhood Education.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Farmington KinderCare. Our experienced and passionate team is dedicated to the education and well being of the children in our care. This website is a great start to exploring the possibilities for your child's future.
- The health and safety of children is something we pride ourselves in. Our entire staff is CPR and First Aid certified and the building has a secured entry. We have a dedicated health and safety coordinator who is committed to monitoring our center on a daily basis. This ensures that the standards we have in place are maintained at all times.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Utah State Horizon
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Farmington KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
A Timeline of Private School Events and History
What was the first private school? What's the oldest school? What are some of the educational philosophies commonly found? Some answers here.
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.