Challenger School - Farmington
Tel: (801) 451-6565
Celebrating over 50 years of learning and fun, Challenger School is an independent private school that focuses on academic excellence, individual achievement, strong logic and thinking skills, and self-reliance.
- ABC 4 Talks with Yvonne Spencer of Challenger School - 07/18/2019 - The Utah Region Director of Challenger School, Yvonne Spencer, joined us in the studio to talk to us about 5 different tips to help support your students. Yvonne has worked ...moreat Challenger School for many years at all levels, and has an in-depth knowledge of what works well with children and why. hide
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-3|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Our curriculum focuses on the foundations of knowledge: language arts, math, and logic. Early mastery of these basics prepares students for advanced studies and learning at an accelerated pace.
- Breathtaking Results - Our uniquely structured classes yield astonishing results in young students. Challenger students achieve scores on average in the 90th percentile on the national Stanford Achievement Test (SAT). This means that our average student outperforms nine out of ten students who take that test. Challenger School offers preschool through eighth grade programs that prepare children to live happily and successfully for their whole lives.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bountiful Grades: PK-8 | 140 students
1793 Orchard Dr
Bountiful, UT 84010
(801) 295-5341 9 PK-8
- Layton Grades: NS-12 | 100 students
380 King Street
Layton, UT 84041
(801) 544-1210 5.8 NS-12
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.