Challenger School - Farmington
- Top Ranked UT School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-5
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Upcoming Events and News
- ABC 4 names Challenger School the Top Private School in Farmington - 11/22/2021On the list, there's a robust mix of offerings from great schools and nightlife to high walkability and public parks.
- ABC 4 Talks with Yvonne Spencer of Challenger School - 07/18/2019The Utah Region Director of Challenger School, Yvonne Spencer, joined us in the studio to talk to us about 5 different tips to help support your students. Yvonne has worked at Challenger School for many years at all levels, and has an in-depth knowledge of what works well with children and why.
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Our curriculum focuses on the foundations of knowledge: language arts, math, and logic. Early mastery of these basics prepares students for advanced studies and learning at an accelerated pace.
- Breathtaking Results - Our uniquely structured classes yield astonishing results in young students. Challenger students achieve scores on average in the 90th percentile on the national Stanford Achievement Test (SAT). This means that our average student outperforms nine out of ten students who take that test. Challenger School offers preschool through eighth grade programs that prepare children to live happily and successfully for their whole lives.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Challenger School - Farmington offer a summer program?
Yes, Challenger School - Farmington offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What is Challenger School - Farmington's ranking?
Challenger School - Farmington ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Utah for: Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for Challenger School - Farmington?
The application deadline for Challenger School - Farmington is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Challenger School - Farmington. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards