New Discovery Montessori School
5.00 (1 review)
- New Discovery Montessori School is dedicated to the development of the whole child.
- We have created a stimulating environment that helps each child individually develop cognitively, emotionally, physically and socially.
- We believe that a loving and safe environment, rich with educational opportunities, is key to helping children develop a sense of respect for themselves and the world around them.
- Every child is unique and learns best through manipulating, questioning, discriminating, exploring and examining their world.
- Our students fully enjoy the act of learning and develop the skills needed for a lifetime of independent learning.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||36 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
With a certified teachers who has years of Montessori experience, this school outperforms all other Montessori schools in the area. The teachers have the breadth and depth of education experience that allows her to quickly analyze a student and key on his or her learning style. This is such an important skill and it is an accelerator in the learning process. They are truly engaged in education. This school also has kindergarten Montessori lessons and many children have chosen to attend kindergarten at New Discovery and continue to develop their already advanced reading and math skills. The outside play area is beautiful! It has a garden that the children plant, huge shade trees, and a wonderful playground. They even have bicycles and helmets for the kids. I highly recommend this school
- Posted by Parent - merje
Several private schools offer a whole academic year abroad. Still others offer a summer abroad.
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.