New Discovery Montessori School
5.00 (1 review)
- New Discovery Montessori School is dedicated to the development of the whole child.
- We have created a stimulating environment that helps each child individually develop cognitively, emotionally, physically and socially.
- We believe that a loving and safe environment, rich with educational opportunities, is key to helping children develop a sense of respect for themselves and the world around them.
- Every child is unique and learns best through manipulating, questioning, discriminating, exploring and examining their world.
- Our students fully enjoy the act of learning and develop the skills needed for a lifetime of independent learning.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||36 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
With a certified teachers who has years of Montessori experience, this school outperforms all other Montessori schools in the area. The teachers have the breadth and depth of education experience that allows her to quickly analyze a student and key on his or her learning style. This is such an important skill and it is an accelerator in the learning process. They are truly engaged in education. This school also has kindergarten Montessori lessons and many children have chosen to attend kindergarten at New Discovery and continue to develop their already advanced reading and math skills. The outside play area is beautiful! It has a garden that the children plant, huge shade trees, and a wonderful playground. They even have bicycles and helmets for the kids. I highly recommend this school
- Posted by Parent - merje
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.