First Presbyterian Kindergarten and Preschool
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (972) 561-0827
- Hours of operation 7:30 am -5:00 pm First Presbyterian Kindergarten is fully licensed by the State of Texas, and its teachers and staff are experienced educators with training in early childhood development, literature and whole-language curricula, and elementary teaching methods.
- Each staff member completes 24 hours of continuing education work each year.
- The classroom facilities and play areas are outstanding. First Presbyterian Kindergarten Seeking to enrich your child academically, socially, and spiritually, in a Christian atmosphere!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||38 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,300|
|Tuition Notes||All tuition rates are PER MONTH PS 2D $190 / 3D $200 PK 3D $200 / 5D $220 K 5D $330.00 Full day $500 extended day program available from 12-5:00 pm|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$420|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Cathy Lourenco|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Dance, Martial ArtsDance, Martial Arts,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Martial arts class
- First Presbyterian Kindergarten is fully licensed by the State of Texas, and its teachers and staff are experienced educators with training in early childhood development, literature and whole-language curricula, and elementary teaching methods. Each staff member completes 20 hours of continuing education work each year. The classroom facilities and play areas are outstanding. First Presbyterian Kindergarten Seeking to enrich your child academically, socially, and spiritually, in a Christian atmosphere!
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
My grand children went here. It was good then but even better now. They are always improving the programs and currently partner with Terrell ISD on their teaching curriculum. The staff is wonderful and the program is Faith Based.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Cindy
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.