Francis Hugh Wardlaw Academy
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||164 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||1 course|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,000|
|Tuition Notes||Pre-school tuition is a lower rate and specific to the desire of the parent.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Rhonda Woosley|
|Admissions Associate||Jenny Kelly|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Riflery, Softball, Volleyball, WeightliftingArchery, Baseball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess Club, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Quiz Bowl Team
Arts and Music Programs:
Drama Club, Music Class
- We believe that high expectations, in an atmosphere of caring and mutual respect, will enable us to offer the best possible college preparatory education.
- We strive to assist our students in successfully reaching their full potential intellectually, socially, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Wardlaw Academy nurtures a love of learning that is of immeasurable value to all of our students.
- We assist students in accomplishing this goal by providing a learning environment with close student-teacher interaction at every level.
- In addition to our strong academic program, we emphasize the worthwhile values of honesty, patriotism, respect, compassion, and Christianity.
- We offer suprivised late stay program from K3-12th grade until 5:30pm.
- We have a bus service from the new Walmart in North Augusta.
- We offer a learning support program with one on one instruction.
- We have summer camp available from 7:30am -5:30pm, Monday through Friday.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Aiken Grades: NS-2 | 59 students
353 Laurens Street NW
Aiken, SC 29801
(803) 502-0710 18.4 NS-2
- Batesburg Grades: PK-12 | 218 students
1046 Sardis Rd
Batesburg, SC 29006
(803) 532-6682 17.5 PK-12
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.