Francis Hugh Wardlaw Academy
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||164 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||1 course|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,000|
|Tuition Notes||Pre-school tuition is a lower rate and specific to the desire of the parent.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Rhonda Woosley|
|Admissions Associate||Jenny Kelly|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Riflery, Softball, Volleyball, WeightliftingArchery, Baseball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess Club, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Quiz Bowl Team
Arts and Music Programs:
Drama Club, Music Class
- We believe that high expectations, in an atmosphere of caring and mutual respect, will enable us to offer the best possible college preparatory education.
- We strive to assist our students in successfully reaching their full potential intellectually, socially, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Wardlaw Academy nurtures a love of learning that is of immeasurable value to all of our students.
- We assist students in accomplishing this goal by providing a learning environment with close student-teacher interaction at every level.
- In addition to our strong academic program, we emphasize the worthwhile values of honesty, patriotism, respect, compassion, and Christianity.
- We offer suprivised late stay program from K3-12th grade until 5:30pm.
- We have a bus service from the new Walmart in North Augusta.
- We offer a learning support program with one on one instruction.
- We have summer camp available from 7:30am -5:30pm, Monday through Friday.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Aiken Grades: NS-2 | 59 students
353 Laurens Street NW
Aiken, SC 29801
(803)502-0710 18.4 NS-2
- Batesburg Grades: PK-12 | 218 students
1046 Sardis Rd
Batesburg, SC 29006
(803)532-6682 17.5 PK-12