The staff at Glastonbury KinderCare are dedicated, passionate, educated, fun-loving individuals who understand the importance of building a strong rapport with the children and families enrolled in their class rooms.
We teach with empathy, understanding and proactive teacher behavior to nurture each child, foster independence and build self-esteem.
We understand that we are their foundation and first teachers; a role we take very seriously and with pride.
Between all 30 of us, we have 237 years between us! Retention is part of our success.
Overall, we are a staff dedicated to the health, safety, education and total well being of your child.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 71 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Glastonbury KinderCare! We pride ourselves in creating a learning environment that is incredibly fun, safe, educational and allows the children to explore their world through hands-on activities and experiences. We understand that "play" is a vehicle for learning and important in their overall development. Our passion for teaching and caring for children is evident. We would love for your family to join ours!
- The safety and security of all is very important to us. It is our job. That is why our playgrounds are fenced in and there is a keypad entry into the building in our lobby. Staff are CPR and First Aid certified as well as trained in the administration of medication.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- CCA, Department of Human Services & NACCRRA
Endorse Glastonbury KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.