The staff at Glastonbury KinderCare are dedicated, passionate, educated, fun-loving individuals who understand the importance of building a strong rapport with the children and families enrolled in their class rooms.
We teach with empathy, understanding and proactive teacher behavior to nurture each child, foster independence and build self-esteem.
We understand that we are their foundation and first teachers; a role we take very seriously and with pride.
Between all 30 of us, we have 237 years between us! Retention is part of our success.
Overall, we are a staff dedicated to the health, safety, education and total well being of your child.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 71 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Glastonbury KinderCare! We pride ourselves in creating a learning environment that is incredibly fun, safe, educational and allows the children to explore their world through hands-on activities and experiences. We understand that "play" is a vehicle for learning and important in their overall development. Our passion for teaching and caring for children is evident. We would love for your family to join ours!
- The safety and security of all is very important to us. It is our job. That is why our playgrounds are fenced in and there is a keypad entry into the building in our lobby. Staff are CPR and First Aid certified as well as trained in the administration of medication.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- CCA, Department of Human Services & NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Glastonbury KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.