God's Foundation Christian Academy
5.00 (4 reviews)
- God's Foundation Christian Academy is a Non-Profit private Christian School located on south county line road one mile South of Feming road and five miles from the Marine Corp Logistics Base, We use Accelerated Christian Education Curriculum and serve students in DayCare, Pre-School, and K5-12th grade. The school sits on a beautiful 10acre Campus and students enjoy sports and hiking as well as a fenced in playground for DayCare through 5th grade.
- Please feel free to call or come by to pick up an application and take a tour.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Georgia Accrediting Commission|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia/Mild-language-based or Mild Learning Learning differences|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$500|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||71 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Average SAT score||850|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Kaki, Navy,Black pant/Polo logo shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,000|
|Tuition Notes||We have first child, second child, and Third child rates. 150.00 Registration Fee. According to grade level there is a book fee. Payments can be made by 10 months or Twelve montyhs|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$4,000|
|Admissions Director||Eula K. Duncan|
|Admissions Associate||Jodye L. Jones|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Basketball, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballArchery, Basketball,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
- God"s Foundation Christian School sits on a beautiful ten acre plot with a fenced in playground that will accomadate 100 children. The sacademy hasa DayCare, PreSchool, After School care and K5-12th Grade. It is fully accredited and fully prepares students for College and each sends student transcripts to Albany State, Andrews and ABAC Colleges. The ACE Curriculum is an emersian curriculum and students get one on one assistants as needed. We offer music, Spring Competitions in Art, Research. music, photograpy and sports and computer programming. WE are Faith Based following the characteristics of Christ.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Albany Grades: NS-6 | 62 students
2106 Radium Springs Rd
Albany, GA 31705
(229)436-7658 8.3 NS-6
- Atlanta Grades: K-12 | 40 students
2295 Benjamin E Mays Dr
Atlanta, GA 30311
(404)963-1713 154.6 K-12
GFCA allows the children to work on a pace (ACE) system. This literally means "NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND". The individualized attention to each student is exceptional. This schools offers not only the education children need, but it is based in a loving, Christian atmosphere. I am thankful that we found this school for our daughter.
- Posted by Parent - AsMom
It is a joy and a privilege to work with some of the brightest, most gifted students in the world. Each is an individual and each learns differently, has special talents and gifts like no one else. The individualized curriculum from ACE allows these students to enjoy learning and succeeding. I am so thankful to be a part of such a wonderful school.
- Posted by Administrator - raber
As a parent of three children who have attended New Beginning since birth and early grades i can say I am very pleased. My oldest son began in the third grade, graduated and is attending Darton College. My middle child will be graduating in 2015 and plans to attend college for a buisness degree. My youngest child needed a little more help than my two oldest and i know without a doubt if she had attended public school she would not have been able to strive. At new Beginning she has been able to receive the one-on-one she needs and the encouragement to not give up. I am greatfully thankful that god opened this school and has kept it going for those who need that special attention. May God continue to bless our school.
- Posted by Parent - jbjon
The best education you can give your child
- Posted by Parent - mw428
Nearby Homes for Sale
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.