Good Shepherd School
- Good Shepherd School opened its doors in the fall of 1998 and provides a Catholic Education for students in grades Kindergarten through Eighth Grade.
- Good Shepherd Catholic School's mission is to provide a Catholic education inspiring all members of the school community to Live, Learn and Love as Jesus taught.
- The mission of our catholic school system in the archdiocese of kanas city, in partnership with the family and church, is to assure that our students will be actively helped to come to know christ, and lovingly helped to become active, loyal members of the catholic church.
- Within our community of faith, students will develop a catholic value structure and learn to contribute positively to their church parish and society as witnessed by the leadership and service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||327 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LenexaGrades: KG-8 | 697 students
13600 W 92nd St
Lenexa, KS 66215
ShawneeGrades: PK-12 | 550 students
6826 Lackman Road
Shawnee, KS 66217
Roeland ParkGrades: NS-8 | 324 students
5130 Mission Rd
Roeland Park, KS 66205
ShawneeGrades: K-8 | 528 students
11505 Johnson Dr
Shawnee, KS 66203
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?