Good Shepherd School
- Good Shepherd School opened its doors in the fall of 1998 and provides a Catholic Education for students in grades Kindergarten through Eighth Grade.
- Good Shepherd Catholic School's mission is to provide a Catholic education inspiring all members of the school community to Live, Learn and Love as Jesus taught.
- The mission of our catholic school system in the archdiocese of kanas city, in partnership with the family and church, is to assure that our students will be actively helped to come to know christ, and lovingly helped to become active, loyal members of the catholic church.
- Within our community of faith, students will develop a catholic value structure and learn to contribute positively to their church parish and society as witnessed by the leadership and service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||327 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- LenexaGrades: KG-8 | 697 students
13600 W 92nd St
Lenexa, KS 66215
- ShawneeGrades: PK-12 | 471 students
6826 Lackman Road
Shawnee, KS 66217
- MissionGrades: NS-8 | 324 students
5130 Mission Rd
Mission, KS 66205
- ShawneeGrades: K-8 | 528 students
11505 Johnson Dr
Shawnee, KS 66203
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.