Hope Lutheran School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Enrollment: 196 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,000
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
American Sign Language Club, Chess Club, Math Club, Scouts Programs, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
- Our Mission - Building lives of excellence upon the foundation of Christ.
- Our Vision - Hope Lutheran School & Preschool strives to develop and foster spiritual, academic, physical, and social growth in children to assist them and their families in becoming productive members of God's kingdom.
- Our Values - We believe that Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior of all and that we are saved only by God`s grace, not through our own works. God has created us to know Him, to praise Him and to be faithful stewards of the world He has made. As Christians, it is our privilege and joy to share the story of salvation. By the power of the Holy Spirit, students are transformed and empowered in the dynamic interactions within a community of grace.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Hope Lutheran School cost?
Hope Lutheran School's tuition is approximately $6,000 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Hope Lutheran School?
The acceptance rate of Hope Lutheran School is 95%, which is higher than the national average of 92%.
What sports does Hope Lutheran School offer?
Hope Lutheran School offers 6 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, Track and Field and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for Hope Lutheran School?
The application deadline for Hope Lutheran School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
View the Hope Lutheran School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse Hope Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards