At Shawnee KinderCare, we believe education is important for the children we serve and the education level of the teachering staff reflects that belief.
A majority of our staff have continued their education beyond high school including five with a Bachelor's degree or higher.
With tuition assistance from Knowledge Universe, some teachers have begun their college career while others are working on their Master's degrees.
By making educational experiences memorable and modeling our passion for learning, we strive to instill that same love of learning in the children we teach.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Shawnee KinderCare in Shawnee, Kansas! Thank you for visiting our web page to learn more about us. My teaching staff and I are excited you chose us as a potential school for your children. We would love the opportunity to visit with you about our school and the programs and services we can offer your family. Our schedule and services are very flexible and are designed to meet each family's specific educational needs.the details about how we can best serve you. In addition, I would love to arrange a tour for you so that you can see first hand the quality education your child will receive and the awesome experiences they will have in our classrooms. educationally challenging experience for your child while in our care.
- At Shawnee KinderCare your child's safety is of utmost importance to us. We believe children should be free to learn and grow in a safe and nurturing environment. From the moment you approach our door to the end of the day, we work to ensure the safety of your children while in our care. Our exterior security features include secure entry which requires the use of a key pad code. Our play area is fenced with separate fenced area for younger children. Our entry features covered, lighted parking directly in front of the entrance. All staff members hold certification in CPR, First Aid, Signs and Symptoms of Childhood Illness, Safe Sleep and Child Abuse Awareness and Prevention and are subject to state and federal background checks prior to start of employment. The center undergoes yearly licensure and compliance visits from local fire department officials and KDHE.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Shawnee KinderCare is Maranatha Christian Academy (1.7 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is Hope Lutheran School (0.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Shawnee Grades: NS-8 | 189 students
6308 Quivira Road
Shawnee, KS 66216
(913) 631-6940 0.4 NS-8
- Shawnee Grades: PK-8 | 326 students
12800 W 75th St
Shawnee, KS 66216
(913) 631-0400 1.4 PK-8
- Shawnee Grades: K-12 | 151 students
6915 Maurer Road
Shawnee, KS 66217
(913) 268-7400 2.2 K-12
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.