- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 132 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Great Plains Lutheran High School exists to assist parents in equipping young people spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, and physically for life and for eternity by nurturing them with the truth of God's Word in a caring, Christian environment. Great Plains Lutheran High School was established by the Great Plains Lutheran High School Association to provide a full-time Christian education through the high school years to young people. GPLHS's philosophy of education and its practice and policies are based upon the Holy Scriptures as the inerrant Word of God and centers in Jesus Christ to whom all the Scriptures bear witness. In this Christian setting young people are encouraged by the power and grace of God's Word to submit in grateful obedience to Christ Jesus as Savior and to grow in a life of joyful service to Jesus as Lord. Parents who enroll students should be aware of this Scriptural position and confessional stance, and that by enrolling their children they are placing them under its religious instruction.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Great Plains Lutheran High School?
Endorse Great Plains Lutheran High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards