Welcome to our center!! The staff at the Guilford KinderCare is a family of dedicated teachers who truly love coming to work each day.
We are focused on creating a nurturing environment where children are learning while having fun in a structured classroom.
Our dedicated staff have a combined experience of over 70 years, with several teachers being with the company over 10 years.
We see school as an extension of home and work very closely with our families.
We have an event planned each month as well to help families get to know each other.
Our door is always open for you to come take a tour of our wonderful facility and meet our exceptional staff!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 53 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 30%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Guilford KinderCare! We are conveniently located
onBoston Post Road, less than a mile off I-95. Whether your
child has first words or Kindergarten on the horizon, our fun
curriculum-based program boosts school readiness and helps prepare
your child for what lies ahead.
Come see for yourself how the dedicated teachers at Guilford KinderCare will help your child learn and grow!
- The children's safety is important to all of us. Our goal is to provide a fun, enriching and safe environment, where parents feel confident that all possible measures will be used to ensure children will have a wonderful experience for them and their children. We've partnered with Community Care Licensing to guarantee the safety and well-being of your child. Security is very important to us, that is why each parent gets a unique code to enter our premises and door access code changes on regular basis. The perimeter of the building is locked from the outside, leaving only the entry door for access inside. A sign in and out binder are provided for families that requires a full signatures to make sure that your child was properly drop off in their classroom, and pick-up is only allowed by authorized people who provide proper photo identification. Under no circumstances will your child be released without prior authorization. In the event of an emergency, it is our goal to care for your child in a safe and comforting manner. Our center is equipped with emergency supply that is provided for each class. Children have little idea of getting hurt, that's why we make sure that all of our staff are First Aid/CPR and Epi-Pen certified. It is our responsibility to ensure children's safety. We check our center constantly to provide a safe environment to all.
- Hours Of Operation: 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Accreditations: NAEYC
- Enrollment: Min Age - 6 Weeks, Max Age - 12 Year-Olds
- Care for Kids DCF NACCRRA
- Infant Programs (6 Weeks – 1 Year), Toddler Programs (1 – 2 Years), Discovery Preschool Programs (2 – 3 Years), Preschool Programs (3 – 4 Years), Prekindergarten Programs (4 – 5 Years), Summer Programs (preschool, prekindergarten, and school-age)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Guilford KinderCare?
The application deadline for Guilford KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Guilford KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.