Hays Maranatha Christian School
Tel: (785) 625-3975
- The purpose of Maranatha Christian School is to assist the youth in arranging their priorities in such a way that they will first seek the kingdom of God while striving for academic excellence through the harmonious development of the physical, the mental, and the spiritual powers.
- This priority will encourage our students to develop a love for God and people which will be shown through unselfish service, self-discipline, a spirit of unity and cooperation, respect for those in authority, reverence for God and spiritual things by which they will gain a better understanding of Bible principles which will be put into practice.
- The philosophy of the Maranatha Christian School is based on the belief that all true wisdom and knowledge come from God and that the very foundation of true education is the fear of the Lord.
- The highest education is found in the Word of the Living God, and a correct knowledge of the Scriptures lies at the foundation of all true education.
- The precepts and principles of religion are the first steps in the acquisition of knowledge.
- Adventist Education and Curriculum is committed to offering a multifaceted education that entwines intellectual development with responsible citizenship and healthy, balanced living.
- Through this values-driven approach, our schools are empowered to offer life skills and lessons in conjunction with traditional course work and academic learning.
- We know both you and your child will enjoy the high level of excellence our schools provide.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-8|
|Total Students||7 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hays Grades: NS-6 | 395 students
Hays, KS 67601
(785) 625-3131 4.2 NS-6
- Hays Grades: 7-12 | 262 students
1701 Hall St
Hays, KS 67601
(785) 625-6577 5 7-12
- Ellis Grades: PK-6 | 75 students
605 Monroe St
Ellis, KS 67637
(785) 726-3185 17.3 PK-6
- Plainville Grades: PK-6 | 114 students
300 N Washington
Plainville, KS 67663
(785) 434-2157 22 PK-6
- Great Bend Grades: K-6 | 6 students
7 Sw 30 Ave
Great Bend, KS 67530
(620) 793-9247 42.7 K-6
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
The parent-teacher conference is a wonderful opportunity to discuss your child's progress. Make the most of it by preparing yourself both emotionally and intellectually for this special, brief time with your child's teacher.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?