Hearts & Hands Montessori
Tel: (406) 388-8876
- Hearts and Hands Montessori school was created to serve the child's cognitive, physical, social, emotional and spiritual developmental needs, providing a beautiful, safe and fun environment fostering a love of learning to continue throughout the child's life.
- Dr. Montessori always emphasized that the hand is the true teacher of the child; The faculty of Hearts and Hands Montessori teach from their heart, with love, always embracing the child's heart, the core of their being.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||13 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Hearts & Hands Montessori is Manhattan Christian School (3.8 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Manhattan Grades: PK-12 | 321 students
8000 Churchill Rd
Manhattan, MT 59741
(406) 282-7261 3.8 PK-12
- Bozeman Grades: PK-12 | 48 students
1935 Nelson Rd
Bozeman, MT 59718
(406) 586-8061 6.9 PK-12
- Bozeman Grades: PK-5 | 140 students
1572 Cobb Hill Rd
Bozeman, MT 59718
(406) 587-3817 8.1 PK-5
- Bozeman Grades: PK-K | 70 students
100 Springhill Lane
Bozeman, MT 59715
(406) 587-0132 8.6 PK-K
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.