Hearts & Hands Montessori
- Hearts and Hands Montessori school was created to serve the child's cognitive, physical, social, emotional and spiritual developmental needs, providing a beautiful, safe and fun environment fostering a love of learning to continue throughout the child's life.
- Dr. Montessori always emphasized that the hand is the true teacher of the child; The faculty of Hearts and Hands Montessori teach from their heart, with love, always embracing the child's heart, the core of their being.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||13 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Hearts & Hands Montessori is Manhattan Christian School (3.8 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Manhattan Grades: PK-12 | 321 students
8000 Churchill Rd
Manhattan, MT 59741
(406)282-7261 3.8 PK-12
- Bozeman Grades: PK-12 | 48 students
1935 Nelson Rd
Bozeman, MT 59718
(406)586-8061 6.9 PK-12
- Bozeman Grades: PK-6 | 107 students
1572 Cobb Hill Rd
Bozeman, MT 59718
(406)587-3817 8.1 PK-6
- Bozeman Grades: PK-K | 59 students
100 Springhill Lane
Bozeman, MT 59715
(406)587-0132 8.6 PK-K
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.