Heritage Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (406) 587-9311
- Heritage Christian School is a non-denominational, evangelical Christian school for parents who are genuine believers in Jesus Christ.
- Heritage is accredited in grades Kindergarten through twelve by AdvancED and the Association of Christian Schools International, of which it has been an accredited member since 1994. Our guiding vision is to raise up a generation "whose God is the Lord" by instilling in the hearts and minds of our students a passionate and holy fear of the Lord.
- This being the case, we aim to provide thorough biblical instruction that relates to the whole of life in a learning environment that it is safe, secure, and conditioned by His word.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||189 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Advanced Biology, Calculus, Physics|
|Average SAT score||1240|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,800|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,500|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Golf, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Golf,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Robotics Team, Student Government
Arts and Music Programs:
Select Choral Ensembles, Theatre Club, Worship Band
- Heritage Christian School was founded in 1982 by a group of caring parents who felt strongly that the people of Gallatin Valley should have a Christian educational alternative for their children.
- In fulfilling Christ`s command, we teach children to think biblically when studying math, science, English, art, music, history, or when exercising their bodies.
- There have been 5 National Merit Scholars in the past 9 years of graduating seniors and al students are challenged to succeed with the talents and gifts that God has given them.
- Clear, consistent enforcement of school policies, parental involvement, and clean, modern facilities contribute to making the school a place where students feel loved and accepted and which gives glory to God.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bozeman Grades: PK-12 | 199 students
4720 Classical Way
Bozeman, MT 59718
(406) 582-8165 2.6 PK-12
- Manhattan Grades: PK-12 | 321 students
8000 Churchill Rd
Manhattan, MT 59741
(406) 282-7261 10.7 PK-12
- Bozeman Grades: PK-12 | 48 students
1935 Nelson Rd
Bozeman, MT 59718
(406) 586-8061 4.3 PK-12
- Van Buren Grades: NS-12 | 59 students
2301 Fayetteville Rd
Van Buren, AR 72956
(479) 471-5221 1122.9 NS-12
Heritage provides an excellent education with a biblical worldview of all subjects. The parents and students of Heritage form a family that truly encourages each other. The two school fires in the past years have reminded families ad staff that God can use hard things to help us focus on Him. This school has had 5 National Merit Scholars in the past 9 years and provides a college preparatory curriculum that challenges students to do their best with the talents and gifts that God has given them.
- Posted by Administrator - Gerry
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?