Heritage Christian School
- Heritage Christian School is a non-denominational, evangelical Christian school for parents who are genuine believers in Jesus Christ.
- Heritage is accredited in grades Kindergarten through twelve by AdvancED and the Association of Christian Schools International, of which it has been an accredited member since 1994. Our guiding vision is to raise up a generation "whose God is the Lord" by instilling in the hearts and minds of our students a passionate and holy fear of the Lord.
- This being the case, we aim to provide thorough biblical instruction that relates to the whole of life in a learning environment that it is safe, secure, and conditioned by His word.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||189 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Advanced Biology, Calculus, Physics|
|Average SAT score||1240|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,800|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,500|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Golf, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Golf,
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Robotics Team, Select Choral Ensembles, Student Government, Theatre Club, Worship Band Robotics Team, Theatre Club, Worship Band, Select Choral Ensembles,
- Heritage Christian School was founded in 1982 by a group of caring parents who felt strongly that the people of Gallatin Valley should have a Christian educational alternative for their children.
- In fulfilling Christ`s command, we teach children to think biblically when studying math, science, English, art, music, history, or when exercising their bodies.
- There have been 5 National Merit Scholars in the past 9 years of graduating seniors and al students are challenged to succeed with the talents and gifts that God has given them.
- Clear, consistent enforcement of school policies, parental involvement, and clean, modern facilities contribute to making the school a place where students feel loved and accepted and which gives glory to God.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BozemanGrades: PK-12 | 156 students
4720 Classical Way
Bozeman, MT 59718
ManhattanGrades: PK-12 | 303 students
8000 Churchill Rd
Manhattan, MT 59741
BozemanGrades: PK-12 | 48 students
1935 Nelson Rd
Bozeman, MT 59718
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?