Great Beginnings Montessori School
- The Great Beginnings Mission Statement - To be an exemplary and philanthropic Montessori community that educates children, encourages critical thinking, instills a joy for lifelong learning, and nurtures responsible and respectful citizens.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||59 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is schedule dependent, please contact us for information.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Sally Unser|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Kindermusik, Movement and Dance, Spanish, Yoga|
- Our Unique Benefits -
- We offer monthly classroom themes in art, classical music, zoology, and geography - incorporating hands-on learning materials, activities, and classroom visitors.
- We welcome and encourage parent involvement. Parents can take part in the school through board membership, committee work, classroom assistance, and by sharing interests and talents.
- We use our one-of-a-kind outdoor classroom for lessons in zoology, botany, geology and geography.
- We direct our resources to retain the best teachers and continually enrich our classroom materials while keeping a low student to teacher ratio.
- We develop a sense of community through family events held year-round as well as parent-only social gatherings.
- We offer an exceptional five weekday kindergarten program to fully prepare our students for elementary education.
- We offer need-based scholarships on a first-come, first-served basis, employing SSSFA guidelines.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bozeman Grades: NS | 34 students
111 Highland Blvd
Bozeman, MT 59715
(406)585-0171 4.4 NS
- Bozeman Grades: PK-K | 55 students
4310 Sourdough Rd
Bozeman, MT 59715
(406)582-1548 7.1 PK-K
- Colorado Springs Grades: PK-K | 66 students
3215 Woodland Hills Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80918
(719)266-0026 569 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.