Great Beginnings Montessori School
- The Great Beginnings Mission Statement - To be an exemplary and philanthropic Montessori community that educates children, encourages critical thinking, instills a joy for lifelong learning, and nurtures responsible and respectful citizens.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||59 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is schedule dependent, please contact us for information.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Sally Unser|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Kindermusik, Movement and Dance, Spanish, Yoga|
- Our Unique Benefits -
- We offer monthly classroom themes in art, classical music, zoology, and geography - incorporating hands-on learning materials, activities, and classroom visitors.
- We welcome and encourage parent involvement. Parents can take part in the school through board membership, committee work, classroom assistance, and by sharing interests and talents.
- We use our one-of-a-kind outdoor classroom for lessons in zoology, botany, geology and geography.
- We direct our resources to retain the best teachers and continually enrich our classroom materials while keeping a low student to teacher ratio.
- We develop a sense of community through family events held year-round as well as parent-only social gatherings.
- We offer an exceptional five weekday kindergarten program to fully prepare our students for elementary education.
- We offer need-based scholarships on a first-come, first-served basis, employing SSSFA guidelines.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bozeman Grades: NS | 34 students
111 Highland Blvd
Bozeman, MT 59715
(406)585-0171 4.4 NS
- Bozeman Grades: PK-K | 55 students
4310 Sourdough Rd
Bozeman, MT 59715
(406)582-1548 7.1 PK-K
- Colorado Springs Grades: PK-K | 66 students
3215 Woodland Hills Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80918
(719)266-0026 569 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.