Great Beginnings Montessori School
The Great Beginnings Mission Statement - To be an exemplary and philanthropic Montessori community that educates children, encourages critical thinking, instills a joy for lifelong learning, and nurtures responsible and respectful citizens.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 70 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition is schedule dependent, please contact us for information.
% on Financial Aid
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Kindermusik, Movement and Dance, Spanish, Yoga
- Our Unique Benefits -
- We offer monthly classroom themes in art, classical music, zoology, and geography - incorporating hands-on learning materials, activities, and classroom visitors.
- We welcome and encourage parent involvement. Parents can take part in the school through board membership, committee work, classroom assistance, and by sharing interests and talents.
- We use our one-of-a-kind outdoor classroom for lessons in zoology, botany, geology and geography.
- We direct our resources to retain the best teachers and continually enrich our classroom materials while keeping a low student to teacher ratio.
- We develop a sense of community through family events held year-round as well as parent-only social gatherings.
- We offer an exceptional five weekday kindergarten program to fully prepare our students for elementary education.
- We offer need-based scholarships on a first-come, first-served basis, employing SSSFA guidelines.
Endorse Great Beginnings Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.