Great Beginnings Montessori School
Tel: (406) 587-0132
The Great Beginnings Mission Statement - To be an exemplary and philanthropic Montessori community that educates children, encourages critical thinking, instills a joy for lifelong learning, and nurtures responsible and respectful citizens.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is schedule dependent, please contact us for information.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Sally Unser|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Kindermusik, Movement and Dance, Spanish, Yoga|
- Our Unique Benefits -
- We offer monthly classroom themes in art, classical music, zoology, and geography - incorporating hands-on learning materials, activities, and classroom visitors.
- We welcome and encourage parent involvement. Parents can take part in the school through board membership, committee work, classroom assistance, and by sharing interests and talents.
- We use our one-of-a-kind outdoor classroom for lessons in zoology, botany, geology and geography.
- We direct our resources to retain the best teachers and continually enrich our classroom materials while keeping a low student to teacher ratio.
- We develop a sense of community through family events held year-round as well as parent-only social gatherings.
- We offer an exceptional five weekday kindergarten program to fully prepare our students for elementary education.
- We offer need-based scholarships on a first-come, first-served basis, employing SSSFA guidelines.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bozeman Grades: NS | 34 students
111 Highland Blvd
Bozeman, MT 59715
(406) 585-0171 4.4 NS
- Bozeman Grades: PK-K | 55 students
4310 Sourdough Rd
Bozeman, MT 59715
(406) 582-1548 7.1 PK-K
- Colorado Springs Grades: PK-K | 66 students
3215 Woodland Hills Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80918
(719) 266-0026 569 PK-K
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.