- Top Ranked MT School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 221 students
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Dressier on chapel day
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- It is our desire to partner with families in providing an environment where we partner with parents in their child's education, character and spiritual growth. Students are challenged academically and curriculum is geared toward preparing students to pursue an advanced education. Small classroom sizes allow us to focus on each student and their particular needs and gifts.Strength of character is emphasized during teaching and classroom discussions. All students in 7-12th grades participate in community service as well as two special service days during the year where we go out as a group and serve the Helena Valley.Students have daily Bible classes as well as a weekly chapel. However, the Bible is integrated in all aspects of our curriculum. Each day starts with devotions and prayer. Our mission is for all students to come to know our Lord and Savior personally and grow in His Grace.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Helena Christian School offer?
What is Helena Christian School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Helena Christian School?
Endorse Helena Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards