Heritage Christian Academy
- In January of 1998, a core group of parents took a giant leap of faith.
- They recognized the need for a Christian school in Stevens County, and Heritage Christian Academy was born.
- The purpose, then and still today, is to provide an alternative to parents in surrounding communities with a quality education from a Christ-centered and biblical perspective encouraging character, values and lifelong service to Jesus Christ.
- The new building houses 6 large classrooms, a library, breakroom, computer room, conference room, 2 offices, and a great hall.
- We also have a basement that is available for future expansion.
- We feel the biggest blessing is our family of teachers and staff members.
- Each teacher has an average of 10 students per class consisting of 2 grades.
- This allows for a lot of personal attention with each student.
- Extracurricular activities include, Art, and Music. The Middle School, 5th-8th, are located on the upper level of the building, and are supervised by a Middle School Principal.
- Grades K-4th are kept separate on the lower level, and supervised by our Administrator.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||51 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sublette Grades: K-9 | 16 students
601 N Inman St
Sublette, KS 67877
(620) 675-2020 34.2 K-9
- Guymon Grades: K-6 | 15 students
1710 N East St
Guymon, OK 73942
(580) 338-5093 34.7 K-6
- Guymon Grades: PK-12 | 174 students
1507 N Oklahoma St
Guymon, OK 73942
(580) 338-3161 35 PK-12
- Syracuse Grades: 2-10 | 10 students
1010 US-50 Scenic
Syracuse, KS 67878
(620) 384-5383 59.1 2-10
- Garden City Grades: PK-6 | 127 students
503 Saint John Street
Garden City, KS 67846
(620) 276-2241 59.9 PK-6
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.