Herr Lane KinderCare
Our teaching staff at Herr Lane KinderCare is committed to Early Childhood Education and is extremely passionate about childhood development. We currently have six degreed teachers.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Join us this summer! Our fresh and exciting summer-themed curriculum is jam-packed with fun and learning to delight and engage your kids, including a new adventure every two weeks! Count on KinderCare for safe and reliable care as your kids explore fun and enriching indoor and outdoor activities, take part in special guest performances, and enjoy healthy meals. Both full and part-time options are available.
- All staff members are CPR, First Aid and Pediatric Head Trauma certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- 4 C's, FOS (foster care), NACCRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Herr Lane KinderCare?
The application deadline for Herr Lane KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Herr Lane KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.