Highland Park Montessori
Tel: (847) 433-3383
- The Highland Park Montessori Schools begin serving children at 6 months of age with our Parent-Child Programs.
- They then progress to our academic programs which include their kindergarten year.
- The Kindergarten Program is rich in language and math and exposes children to cultural studies and sciences.
- The children leave our Montessori Kindergarten Program fully prepared for first grade.
- Highland Park Montessori Schools admit students of any race, color, national, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
- They do not discriminate on basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of their education policies and admissions policies.
- Montessori children are encouraged to exchange ideas and discuss their work freely with others.
- Good communication is a fundamental skill to a successful future.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||54 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Buffalo Grove Grades: PK-K | 68 students
950 Ellen Dr
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
(847) 541-8111 8.2 PK-K
- Deerfield Grades: PK-K | 22 students
1500 Wilmot Rd
Deerfield, IL 60015
(847) 945-7581 3.5 PK-K
- Lake Zurich Grades: K | 42 students
1660 Checker Rd
Lake Zurich, IL 60047
(847) 520-0005 9.2 K
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.