Holy Angels Elementary School
5.00 (3 reviews)
- Holy Angels is a Catholic community dedicated to the formation of the whole child, spiritually and academically.
- We strive for academic excellence through a curriculum that integrates Catholic truths and values.
- We recognize parents as the primary educators of their children.
- Together, we foster respect, diversity, caring compassion and student responsibility in accordance with the teachings of Jesus Christ.
- We advocate optimal learning through spiritual, intellectual, psychological, physical and sociological development.
- We the community of Holy Angels School, in following our mission given by Jesus Christ, are committed to provide quality education to our students, incorporating the Catholic values in an integrated curriculum designed to instill life-long learning skills of our students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||218 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Daly City Grades: PK-8 | 525 students
7 Elmwood Dr
Daly City, CA 94015
(650)756-3395 1.4 PK-8
- Daly City Grades: NS-8 | 207 students
80 Wellington Ave
Daly City, CA 94014
(650)755-4438 1.2 NS-8
- Burlingame Grades: K-8 | 315 students
1328 Cabrillo Avenue
Burlingame, CA 94010
(650)343-9200 8.9 K-8
- Daly City Grades: K | 81 students
55 San Fernando Way
Daly City, CA 94015
(650)991-4673 0.5 K
The school first and foremost cares for the students and the community. The curriculum is updated and teachers do their best to allow the students to explore their potentials and use them to the fullest.
- Posted by Parent - silly
I would recommend this school for a variety of reasons. I love the way the entire school makes a family feel as part of a community (a family). Many people know each other, the children all greet you in the hallway, everyone is friendly, there is such a spiritual atmosphere here that is very refreshing and heartwarming to see and feel. Also, I very much like the structure of how things happen, the technology and most of all I love the structure that the classroom gives to the children.
- Posted by Parent - ryans
Holy Angels is a wonderful place for children with caring teachers and staff. We strive to meet the needs and challenges of all our students not just academically, but spiritually as well, thus educating the whole child.
- Posted by Parent - bartz
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.