Holy Cross Lutheran School
- Holy Cross Lutheran School has a tradition of excellence that dates back to 1849, preparing children from three year old preschool through eighth grade to succeed as future leaders in their church and their community.
- Holy Cross is blessed with an extraordinary support staff of Christian professionals who love the Lord and His children.
- Our teachers are specially called to provide moral, ethical, spiritual and academic guidance to our students.
- Our school is also blessed to provide teacher aides in our three and four year old preschool to assist the preschool teacher.
- Lutheran schools are known for their academic quality and for their ability to aid moral development.
- Parents are proud of Holy Cross and are willing to entrust their children to the school for complete education.
- They are religious schools which include daily teaching about religion and integrate religious beliefs into everything they teach.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||137 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saginaw Grades: PK-4 | 46 students
5051 Mccarty Road
Saginaw, MI 48603
(989) 793-5147 4.1 PK-4
- Saginaw Grades: PK-8 | 150 students
2777 Hermansau Rd
Saginaw, MI 48604
(989) 755-1144 2 PK-8
- Saginaw Grades: PK-8 | 106 students
8220 E Holland Rd
Saginaw, MI 48601
(989) 754-4285 8.6 PK-8
- Saginaw Grades: NS-8 | 322 students
3161 Lawndale Road
Saginaw, MI 48603
(989) 792-2581 4.3 NS-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.