- Holy Family Catholic School enrolls approximately 421 student in Pre-Kindergarten through eighth grade.
- Parents place their children in Catholic schools for three reasons: a total education, which includes growth in religious awareness and an appreciation of morals and values; the superior academic achievement of Catholic school students, and their secure and disciplined learning environments.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||440 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,650|
|Tuition Notes||Parish subsidy and scholarships are available.|
|Admissions Director||Jake Aubert|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- Holy Family Catholic School enrolls approximately 425 student in Pre-Kindergarten through eighth grade. Parents place their children in Catholic schools for three reasons: a total education, which includes growth in religious awareness and an appreciation of morals and values; the superior academic achievement of Catholic school students, and their secure and disciplined learning environments.
Profile last updated: 08/12/2015
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Grand JunctionGrades: PK-5 | 154 students
2702 Patterson Rd
Grand Junction, CO 81506
Grand JunctionGrades: 1-8 | 27 students
1704 N 8th St
Grand Junction, CO 81501
Grand JunctionGrades: PK-8 | 129 students
840 N 11th St
Grand Junction, CO 81501
Grand JunctionGrades: PK-12 | 68 students
636 29 Rd
Grand Junction, CO 81504
Grand JunctionGrades: 12 | 21 students
Grand Junction, CO 815064.912
This school is great! I am currently in 6th grade and my reading skill is college level! In my math class, we are doing high school math. In science and world history we are learning thrilling facts about life. In language arts we are at least 2 grades ahead of other schools. Literature is fun and exciting! Anyways, this school is the best!!!!!! :) <3
- Posted by Student/Alumni - cassi
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.