Intermountain Adventist Academy
Intermountain Adventist Academy Photo #3 - Students spend time in the outdoors learning about science, nature and creation. Class sizes are kept at an ideal size for individual instruction.
Intermountain Adventist Academy Photo #4 - Intermountain has a well-developed high quality music program that children will appreciate later on as adults.
Intermountain Adventist Academy Photo #5 - Outdoor pursuits are part of our health and wellness program.
Intermountain Adventist Academy Photo #6 - Sports and exercise are emphasized hand-in-hand with academics.
Intermountain Adventist Academy Photo #7 - Friendship and community are part of worship at Intermountain.
- Intermountain Adventist Academy is agradesK-8ChristianSchool,located in a brand new facility.
- IAA strives to offer quality Christian education, tobeacenterofexcellence for academic, spiritualandphysicaldevelopment, aswell asequipping students forcontinuingeducationat higherlevels.
- The goal of IAA is to prepare studentstoberesponsiblecitizens,with a strong sense of serviceforothers,loyalty andrespect for Godand country, and a deep loveforlife,truth,morality, andhonesty.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||10 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Climbing, Cross Country, Cycling, Indoor Soccer, Mountaineering, Rock Climbing, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Climbing,|
Cross Country, Cycling,
Indoor Soccer, Mountaineering,
Rock Climbing, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- Intermountain Adventist Academy is agradesK-8ChristianSchool,located in a brand new facility. IAAstrivestoofferqualityChristian education, to be a centerofexcellenceforacademic,spiritual and physical development, aswellasequippingstudents forcontinuing education at higherlevels.Thegoal of IAAis to preparestudents to be responsiblecitizens,witha strongsense of servicefor others, loyalty andrespect forGodandcountry, and a deep lovefor life,truth,morality,andhonesty.
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Grand Junction Grades: PK-8 | 123 students
840 N 11th St
Grand Junction, CO 81501
(970)245-2838 0.6 PK-8
- Grand Junction Grades: PK-12 | 86 students
1600 Ute Avenue
Grand Junction, CO 81501
(970)243-7617 0.9 PK-12
- Grand Junction Grades: PK-12 | 68 students
636 29 Rd
Grand Junction, CO 81504
(970)242-9431 3.3 PK-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.