Holy Rosary Bi-parish School
- As a Catholic school, Holy Rosary is dedicated to the dignity of every human being.
- Our admission policy is inclusive and shows no discrimination with regard to sex, race, ethnic background, or social or economic status.
- Since we are a religiously oriented school for the Catholic community, we give preference to members of the Catholic Church, but welcome members of other denominations after our own community is served.
- The purpose of our Holy Rosary Bi-parish School Code of Conduct is to provide clarity on how we, as a school and a catholic community, learn to conduct ourselves at school, at home, in our community, and throughout our lives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||115 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 12%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Idaho FallsGrades: 1-12 | 32 students
Po Box 2393
Idaho Falls, ID 83403
- Idaho FallsGrades: PK-KG | 51 students
543 N Ridge Ave
Idaho Falls, ID 83402
- Idaho FallsGrades: NS-6 | 96 students
2071 12th Street
Idaho Falls, ID 83404
- Idaho FallsGrades: K-7 | 108 students
2970 1st St
Idaho Falls, ID 83401
- Idaho FallsGrades: PK-12 | 423 students
4250 South 25th East
Idaho Falls, ID 83404
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.