Grace Lutheran School
Tel: (208) 237-4142
- At Grace Lutheran School, our commitment is to help young minds and spirits grow in the love of Jesus Christ, while providing the highest level of education possible.
- The Purpose of Grace Lutheran School is to Promote Excellence in Education and to Nurture Each Child in an Environment of Compassion reaching out with the Love of Christ.
- We hope you will find the resources here useful, and that they will be instrumental in helping you find an educational home for your child.
- The Mission of Grace Lutheran School is to Promote Excellence in Education and to Nurture Each Child in an Environment of Compassion reaching out with the Love of Christ.
- As a National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence Grace Lutheran had distinguished itself as a recipient of The United States Department of Educations most prestigious honor.
- Because teachers are so critical to the learning process Grace Lutheran recruits nation wide professionals who love to teach, love children and love the Lord.
- Through excellent educators the children are nurtured in a compassionate manner.
- The school seeks to care for its families and children in a manner that is consistent with a thriving Christian Community where students and parents come to know Christ.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-10|
|Total Students||448 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pocatello Grades: PK-8 | 170 students
540 N 7th Ave
Pocatello, ID 83201
(208) 232-5763 2.3 PK-8
- Pocatello Grades: PK-12 | 31 students
1633 Olympus Drive
Pocatello, ID 83201
(208) 237-9500 0.1 PK-12
- Idaho Falls Grades: PK-12 | 369 students
4250 South 25th East
Idaho Falls, ID 83404
(208) 542-6250 44.5 PK-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.