Twin Falls Christian Academy
Tel: (208) 733-1452
- Twin Falls Christian Academy was first founded and opened its doors in the fall of 1975.
- Today, our accommodations include a multi-purpose building with an auditorium and stage, a gym, classrooms for Senior High, music rooms, a large playground, library, and several elementary classrooms.
- Twin Falls Christian Academy, a ministry of Grace Baptist Church, is a clean, modern facility with a well-trained Christian staff, dedicated to the worship of our Lord Jesus Christ and the training of young Christians.
- Ours is a traditional type of school which emphasizes sound Biblical discipline, character training, and high standards in academics.
- Our school board, administration, and teachers are dedicated to the purpose of providing the highest possible educational standards with the following three-fold emphasis to train your child to love and respect the Word of God.
- Because we believe the Bible to be the foundation stone of truth, every child will be taught a Bible course daily by born- again Christian teachers.
- The philosophy of life as taught by the Word of God will permeate all aspects of the child's learning and daily school activity, to instill into your child standards for living which are noble and pure and include, among other things a respect for the rights and property of others, love of country, obedience to law, self-discipline, and the importance of the individual.
- It is an important part of education at Twin Falls Christian Academy to teach our young people to live lives that will glorify God according to.
- As Christians progress in their growth, it is vital that their natural self-centered motivations be changed to Christ-centered motivations.
- Christians need to avoid practices which would bring any reproach upon their Savior's name.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||133 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Twin Falls Grades: 1-8 | 40 students
131 Grandview Drive
Twin Falls, ID 83301
(208) 736-5934 3.3 1-8
- Twin Falls Grades: PK-12 | 318 students
960 Eastland Dr
Twin Falls, ID 83301
(208) 737-1425 1.1 PK-12
- Boise Grades: PK-9 | 173 students
601 South 9th Street
Boise, ID 83702
(208) 331-9260 114.5 PK-9
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?