Lighthouse Christian School
- Lighthouse Christian School is a discipleship school, committed to the spiritual, intellectual, physical, and vocational development of students.
- The purpose of the school is to provide a Biblically-integrated instructional program in a disciplined environment that encourages spiritual commitment and academic excellence.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||299 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition rates vary by grade level. Current tuition rates are available at http://www.lighthousecs.org/tuition.htm.|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Track and Field, Volleyball, Weightlifting, Winter TrackBasketball, Cross Country,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
Weightlifting, Winter Track,
- Lighthouse is Tri-Accredited through Northwest Association of Accredited Schools (NAAS), Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI), and the State of Idaho.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Twin Falls Grades: 1-7 | 20 students
131 Grandview Drive
Twin Falls, ID 83301
(208)736-5934 3.1 1-7
- Twin Falls Grades: NS-12 | 133 students
798 Eastland Drive N
Twin Falls, ID 83301
(208)733-1452 1.1 NS-12
- Boise Grades: PK-9 | 173 students
601 South 9th Street
Boise, ID 83702
(208)331-9260 115.1 PK-9
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.