Little Peoples Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (208) 523-7615
- Little Peoples Academy is structured from a base of Positive Reinforcement.
- We strongly believe in developing the self-worth of each child by acknowledging every effort.
- We will prepare your child to excel and love the process of learning.
- We believe that it is never too early to begin to learn academically.
- The moment a child realizes he is able to use what has been taught, the world opens to him and his opportunities are endless.
- The directors and staff of Little People's Academy are dedicated to promoting the positive self-esteem of each child, providing the highest quality of academics, encouraging the delight of childhood and friendship while nurturing the irreplaceable role of the working parent.
- The management and teachers at Little Peoples Academy acknowledge the importance of their roles in the lives of the children that attend our facility.
- Good social skills and generally acceptable behavior are taught and reinforced each day.
- As children grow they challenge the boundaries set for them, which is a positive sign of assertiveness.
- We practice the concept of self-discipline-the child knows what is expected of him, and understands the consequences of his actions.
- The teachers we hire have a special interest in children.
- Although we are unable to replace the love and attention of a parent, we strive always to create a loving, friendly and fun atmosphere for your child-an atmosphere your child can count on.
- We believe in the uniqueness and value of each child, parent, and staff member.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||92 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Idaho Falls Grades: 1-12 | 32 students
Po Box 2393
Idaho Falls, ID 83403
(208) 523-2191 0.1 1-12
- Idaho Falls Grades: NS-6 | 175 students
161 9th St
Idaho Falls, ID 83404
(208) 522-7781 0.2 NS-6
- Idaho Falls Grades: 1-8 | 7 students
802 Westhill Ave
Idaho Falls, ID 83402 1.7 1-8
- Idaho Falls Grades: PK-6 | 103 students
2970 1st St
Idaho Falls, ID 83401
(208) 524-4730 2.9 PK-6
What I think about Little People's Academy It is a very friendly environment to work. I''ve been here for a few years and this place has become my family. They have always been willing to work with me when things come up and make last minute arrangements when possible. I love the teaching system here. They strive on academics and really start pushing the academics as early as the little babies just singing songs with them, showing them basic colors and shapes and the children really pick up on it and love it. The love that they have for the children and their families truly shows in their actions. And you can tell that the children love being here, because many of them don't want to leave when their parents show up. I''ve watched many parents spend 10-15 minutes trying to get their child to leave for the night, having to promise they get to come back tomorrow.
- Posted by Teacher - prett
I started working at Little People's Academy a little over two years ago. At that time I also enrolled my daughter (now 3 yrs old). As a parent I was impressed with the center right off the bat. I have worked in a couple other daycares and LPA surpasses them by far. I look forward to going to work every day, not just because of the children, but also because of the positive environment my managers focus on creating for their staff. To me, my duty as a parent comes before my job as an employee of LPA and I am happy that I can honestly say I love bringing my daughter here. I can leave her with any of the teachers knowing she will be well cared for, loved and constantly learning something. Mrs. Potter has great policies in helping children succeed in all they do. My daughter looks forward to school every day and to me that speaks volumes. I could not work somewhere or send my child to school where either of us are unhappy. The past 2 years have been wonderful and I look forward to the future at Little People's Academy.
- Posted by Parent - tarab
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.