Holy Spirit Catholic School
5.00 (1 review)
- Holy Spirit Catholic School has provided academic excellence to Catholic and non-Catholic students alike for over 50 years.
- A structured academic program is offered in which students learn to think critically and develop academically, socially, spiritually, and physically.
- Students are nurtured in a safe environment with Christian values.
- Family input and involvement is encouraged. Enrichment activities, fine arts, sports, and computers promote personal development of our students.
- The preschool level incorporates weekly thematic units and prepares each child for the kindergarten level.
- The elementary school offers a strong academic program that enables each child to benefit from establishing goals and working to accomplish his/her objectives.
- The middle and high school continues to prepare each student for college and beyond through high academic standards while stressing the importance of self discipline and commitment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||263 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Holy Spirit Catholic School has an accredited college preparatory curriculum. Honors and AP classes are offered. Average ACT scores continue to surpass average national, state and local scores. Before and afterschool care is available. The school takes pride in outstanding achievements in science, math, music, art, social sciences, and sports including recognition on at the local, state, national and international levels.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tuscaloosa Grades: PK-12 | 451 students
420 Rice Valley Road N
Tuscaloosa, AL 35406
(205)758-4462 3.1 PK-12
- Tuscaloosa Grades: PK-12 | 1024 students
2300 Veterans Memorial Parkway
Tuscaloosa, AL 35404
(205)553-5963 3.6 PK-12
- Tuscaloosa Grades: PK-12 | 233 students
2828 6th St
Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
(205)758-2828 0.3 PK-12
- Tuscaloosa Grades: PK-12 | 235 students
1785 Mcfarland Blvd N
Tuscaloosa, AL 35406
(205)349-4881 2.2 PK-12
Excellent curriculum for all grade levels . Great Christian values. Teachers that go above and beyond .
- Posted by Parent - Jack
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.